March 14, 2013

Hello, hello


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Anyone out there...is this thing on?

Google has announced it is doing away with reader, which is where I read all my blogs, so what is a girl to do?  I have made the switch to Bloglovin since you are taking away my friend reader.  Guess what, Bloglovin is pretty cool and it actually works better!  Just a heads up in case you were wondering what to do without reader to read your blogs.  Even has an phone ap.  Score!

On the home front, it is just crazy busy around here.  Little sewing is getting done.  Oh, I have projects, they are just not mine LOL


A couple finishes for my shop. 




Adding a personal message on a quilt I sold from my shop.  This was such a fun touch; she requested I embroider it, but I made it very clear that embroidery is NOT my thing...though that puts the little spark in my mind, that maybe I should try it again.  : )




Took this sweet one to see her favorite group!  A bit excited she was! lol


It was a pretty good show and I fit right in with all the other 40something moms taking their teen daughters to see Adam Lavine....of course it was only because our daughters wanted to go, right?  : )




Plaid blocks for DGS March 


On the frame right now.

And truthfully on the blog front I am so uninspired to keep on blogging here in this space.  It just kind of hangs over my head as another thing I should do, and not one I want to be doing anymore, hence the lack of posts lately.  

I might be back, we will see.





2 comments:

Heather D. said...

Thanks for the thumbs up for bloglovin'. I think I'm going to be making the switch as well. I'm sad about google reader! Mostly I just don't like change. :)

Tracee W said...

I love bloglovin'! I headed over there and am following you. Love all your instagram pics too :)


BTW - I nominated you for the Super Sweet Blogger Award! Check it out at - http://stitchednsown.blogspot.com/2013/08/super-sweet-blog-award.html